Herbal Tech Graviola Herbal Tea (Also known as Soursop or Guanabana Tea) is 100% pure & fresh Graviola dried cut leaves straight from the living tree. Sustainably wild-harvested or organically grown in the Amazon Rainforest
- Supports healthy cell function
- Supports immune function
- Support for high blood pressure
- Support for depression, stress, and nervous disorders
- Sustainably Harvested
- No binders, fillers or other additives used
Graviola leaves have a long history of indigenous use. The chemical components of Graviola have been a focus of research for many years. Most of the research focuses on a component called Annonaceous acetogenins, which is only found in the Annonaceae family which Graviola belongs too.
Other products that complement Graviola
Essiac we believe is one of the greatest herbal formulations ever to be formulated. Essiac is known to assist in blood cleansing among other wonderful benefits.
Supporting the Rainforest
Support a healthy lifestyle while supporting the Rainforest. Our Graviola is 100% sustainably wild-harvested or organically grown in the Amazon rainforest.
Our Graviola has been ecologically harvested using indigenous tribes and local communities in the rainforest. This provides a morally and ecologically balanced framework to support their need for income and our need for the important botanical resources of the rainforest.
The best way to prepare a tea infusion (Herbal tea)
- Heat the water to just below boiling.
- Place one heaped teaspoon of medicinal tea per cup in a porcelain- or glass pot. Pour the hot (not boiling!) water over the leaves.
- Use mineral or good quality drinking water.
- Let steep for at least 2 - 5 minutes, depending on the species, before straining.
- If a stronger infusion is desired, let stand for 10 - 30 minutes before straining and drinking.
- Occasionally stirring during steeping is recommended.
- A strong infusion should be sipped in small quantities during the day since it may be too strong to drink a cup at once.
- Use a tea strainer or mesh ball infuser for this purpose; if you use a paper filter, use the unbleached type.
- For a delicious taste, you may add a little lemon juice and honey.
- Keep the herbal tea in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- It has hypotensive (lowers blood pressure) actions. People with low blood pressure should monitor their blood pressure accordingly
- Avoid combining with ATP-enhancers like CoQ10
- If you are using Graviola for longer than 30 days, it is suggested that probiotics and/or bifidium in yoghurt or capsule form) and digestive enzymes may be beneficial to maintain healthy intestinal balance.
None have been reported; however, based on animal studies, graviola may potentiate antihypertensive and cardiac depressant drugs.
100% Graviola leaf and stem (Annona muricata)
No binders, fillers or other additives are used.